Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How about a twofer

First,,I would like to thank all those responsible for the favorable weather,  abundant sunshine,  lack of any meaningful late frosts,  the seed company along with Freed's Greenhouse,  Bob Masters whose hay bales nutured the Black Cherry Tomato that I picked and devoured yesterday.  Yes my friends,  we have ripe tomatoes. One of the Morgage Lifters was ripe but a slug got to it first and it got tossed over the garden fence.  


Second:  I couldn't sleep last night,,,too damn hot.  I don't know what you all do when you can't sleep,  me.....I bottle beer.  Yes Camp Massawomee fans,  Beaty's Best Bitters is bottled and hopefully 12 days of bottle fermentation will be long enough.


Now if I could only get the alga out of the pool....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List